- The WBA Industry Awards 2019 are open to WBA members, non-members and any company operating in the wireless industry worldwide.
- PR agencies may get in touch with their clients and encourage them to entry the awards or put in an entry on their behalf.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications. Military use excluded.
Submission of entries
- Entries must be submitted in English via the online form.
- All entries must supply the Entry Title.
- All Entries should be no longer than 1000 words, which to describe your entry that should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry.
- Supporting materials and additional information may be supplied in one file or a zip folder, but your main entry of 1000 words should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry.
- Each entry must include payment of $300 USD where applicable via PayPal.
- Multiple entries are accepted. More than one category may be entered for the same project/products/ service.
- Main entry description must follow the word count guidance of 1000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organizations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
The deadline is set at 23.59CET, 19 July 2019 (Friday). Please ensure that completed entries and full payment are received by this time.
There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organization. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
Each entry costs US$300. This cost is US$300 for each entry, per category, where applicable via PayPal. The entry fee contributes to the cost of administering the Awards and staging the Awards Ceremony. After submitting your nomination, you will be redirected to the Paypal page to settle the entry fee.
- Via Paypal with your own account or with a credit card if you do not have an account. Most major cards are accepted. Multiple entries from a single organization can be paid for in one transaction.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact Alice Lai
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Supporting Materials for entry (Optional)
Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 8Mb clearly organised and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
Please only upload one file or zipped folder (pdf, doc, ppt or pptx) max 8MB. Please name your file in following format: Company Name – Category Name. Please make sure supporting documents clearly support the product/service you are nominating.
OTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Other additional information is optional.
Additional supporting materials
Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 5Mb, clearly organized and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
Please do not send supporting material via post.
Your entry will be acknowledged via email once payment has cleared. This is in addition to the automated email confirming online submission. If this does not arrive within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm arrival of your entry. Unless you have this confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final in all matters.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
Shortlists will be announced on 2 September 2019.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony at WBA Wireless Global Congress.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the WBA Wireless Global Congress, Frankfurt, Germany on 2 October 2019, during the Industry Awards Ceremony.
By submitting an entry to the WBA Industry Awards 2019, you authorise the WBA to use the text associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in WBA presentations.
By submitting an entry for the WBA Industry Awards 2019 you agree to be bound by the WBA Industry Awards ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
You hereby agree that the WBA shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for inaccuracy of information provided by you.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ENTRY:
We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order once payment has cleared. If you do not receive a notification within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received. Unless you have confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the processing of your entry. The WBA cannot be held responsible for any mis-direction of entries.
We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.
We may terminate the Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS:
We reserve the right to change the Terms or policies and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms.
The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you, up to date with the Awards administration and promotions. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please contact Alice Lai. If you wish to be added to our general mailing list for news and updates please contact Alice Lai.
Entry fees must be paid before submissions are processed. Payment must be paid via PayPal. Fees for multiple entries by one organisation may be made in one payment. Please notify Alice Lai if you wish to do this.
Entries must be made online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
Entries must follow the supporting materials requirement. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
For general enquiries please contact Alice Lai.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to change the Terms or policies and to notify by posting an updated version of Terms.