- The WBA Industry Awards 2017 are open to public, including WBA members and non-members
- Category 8 and 9, the Distinguished Member Awards are SPECIAL categories which designed to recognize the contribution of WBA members to WBA work-areas and general influence in the industry.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications. Military use excluded.
- Entries must be submitted via the online application form.
- Each entry must include payment of $250 USD where applicable via PayPal.
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organizations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
- Via Paypal with your own account or with a credit card if you do not have an account. Most major cards are accepted. Multiple entries from a single organization can be paid for in one transaction.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact Alice Lai
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
ALL supporting information submitted to a maximum of:
- 2 x 1 page A4 documents with further information, images, graphics etc.
- 2 x web pages (which should be very specific to the entry) linked by URLs
- 1 x 2 minute (maximum) video: provide URL link
Please provide a URL link to your video (e.g. via YouTube or other public, English language video platforms) on the entry form and if required, please make sure you provide a password. Videos should ideally be in the English language or with English sub titles.
If pointing judges to a website within your supporting materials or entry, please include a URL which is to very specific information relating to your entry, up to a maximum of three web pages, as judges will not have time to search websites looking for the pertinent information.
OTHER SUPPORTING INFORMATION:
Other supporting information to a maximum of TWO x 1 page A4 documents, could consist of independent information or data, extracts from analysts’ reports, testimonials or press articles, graphics etc. to support your entry. Please do make sure this supporting information is succinct and clear.
The on-line entry form includes an upload facility for you to provide the above links and documents. Statement of Entry is to outlining the case for consideration of an award. You will have the ability to upload three additional files to accompany your entry up to a maximum file size of 5MB each. These can be pdfs, jpegs, Word documents or PowerPoint, but please, as above, keep these relevant to your entry and keep the pages to a minimum of one per document.
Please do not send supporting material via post.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony at WBA Wireless Global Congress.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the WBA Wireless Global Congress on 15 November 2017, during the Gala Dinner and Industry Awards Ceremony.
For general enquiries please contact Alice Lai.