1. Best Operator Deployment
The Best Operator Deployment Award aims to recognize the advances that have been made in improving wireless network deployments (includes Wi-Fi or Unlicensed networks).
This award looks at all aspects including but not limited to innovation in user experience, improving speed, innovation in business model, etc.
This category opens for Network Operators or Network Operators together with their Technology partners.
1. Best Operator DeploymentThe judges will be looking at how entries meet the key criteria, as follows:
- Innovations in the technical or business model
- Enhancement of the user experience
- Improvement of quality of service to users
- Enhancements that made the service more seamless, more secure or that support greater interoperability
This category is for services that have been launched and are available in at least one market by the time of awards entry deadline.